1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: This may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment information. This information is collected when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us for customer support.
2. How We Use Your Information
- To Process Transactions: Your information is used to fulfill orders and process payments.
- To Improve Our Website: We use feedback and information you provide to improve our products and services.
- To Send Periodic Emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, occasional company news, updates, related product information, etc.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. This includes using secure servers and ensuring that third-party service providers keep your personal data confidential.
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, except to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
6. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
7. Your Consent
9. Contacting Us