It is a popular belief that High-quality high chairs are necessary for any parents with twins.
Why is that?
Firstly, It is extremely easy to teach your twins independent eating in high chairs and your twins’ dinner tables.
Specifically, some models come with food plates for easy serving and feeding.
Secondly, high chairs also encourage twins to start feeding themselves. They are also super easy to clean after feeding your doubles.
The only problem is that there are excessively many choices of high chairs in the market, which could be a huge challenge in choosing the best high chairs for twins UK.
We heard you, and that is why we have selected ten of the finest products for your babies.
Sweety Fox Adjustable Folding High Chair is the most liked and the bestseller for twins. This premium design has all the luxurious features mums will want their baby high chairs to have.
Furthermore, you can choose two different colours for your twins. Not forgetting that this model is space-saving.
The Best High Chairs for Twins UK
1. Sweety Fox Adjustable Folding High Chair
If you are looking for a high chair that will grow with your child for up to three years old, look no further than this incredible model from Sweety Fox.
This premium quality highchair is highly adjustable and folding.
It provides seven unique seat heights and three footrest positions. You also have five backrest angles that allow your child to play or relax. The chair collapses easily into a folding unit for easy carry and storage.
We appreciate the five-point harness, which is great because the crotch and lap straps provide positive pelvic restraint.
This reliable harness grows with your child, and you can easily convert it into a three-point harness by unbuckling the shoulder straps.
It has a polyurethane cushion for long-lasting comfort. The footrest and backrest support their comfort whenever your child is relaxing. Another useful feature is the anti-slip column that ensures your baby does not slide off the chair when she is not strapped.
- Highly adjustable for added versatility
- Five-point harness offers maximum safety and support
- It is cushioned for comfort
- The pyramid structure is very stable
- Plastic tray and polyurethane cushion are super easy to clean
- It is one of the pricier options
- Could be more comfortable with extra padding
2. IKEA Antilop Highchair
No parent will not be fanatical about this incredible highchair from IKEA.
One of the reasons why parents love this chair so much is because of its reasonable price. It is easy to assemble; all you have to do is screw the legs into place and attach the tabletop to complete the installation. However, it has a very plain design without decorations.
This model is fitted with a three-point safety harness, which is made of high-strength polyester.
The harness soft, adjustable, and very comfortable. It helps hold your child into place whenever he or she tries to move forward.
You can easily improve the performance of this chair by purchasing a washable seat cover with an adjustable safety belt system.
- Has a very budget-friendly price tag
- Easy to put parts together (no special skills required)
- Keep clean by simply wiping off the mess
- The three-point harness helps keep your child safe and secure
- Has an anti-slip column for added safety
- It does not come with a washable seat cover
- Could be more secured with a five-point harness
3. KK Kinderkraft Wooden Highchair
KK Kinderkraft is a super highchair for feeding your little one. You can use it as a feeding chair for a young baby or as a high chair for your older child.
Its stylish design would make you and your child grow to love. The wooden components have attractive colours that do a great job of complementing the modern interior spaces.
The wooden legs have beautiful varnish to help improve their aesthetic appeal and prevent hairline cracks.
In addition, the adjustable double tray, considering how easily you can adjust it to meet the needs of your growing child, is a highlight of the product that every mum would appreciate. It is also very easy to clean messes off the tray with running water.
Last but not least, another useful feature is the waterproof seat liner. All you need is a damp piece of cloth to remove as well as wash away dirt if needed.
- A highly versatile two-in-one design
- Varnished wooden legs will hardly suffer hairline cracks.
- The waterproof seat liner is remarkably easy to clean
- The adjustable double tray adds versatility
- Innovative five-point harness keeps your child secured
- The backrest does not recline
- Wooden legs may wear faster compared to other materials
4. HOMCOM 3-In-1 Convertible Baby Highchair
The HOMCOM 3-in-1 is a highly innovative and versatile design.
You can use this highchair as a full-size high chair, a toddler booster seat, or a rocking chair.
You can use each of these separately, making the chair ideal for multi-kid households and mums who are on a tight budget.
It comes with a dishwasher-safe tray table that you can remove with just one hand. The top of the tray table has unique food slots for added convenience.
The seat and backrest feature soft padding for support and comfort. The backrest reclines into three unique positions for comfort when your kid is relaxing or eating.
The non-slip footrest keeps your baby’s feet comfortable. You also have a five-point harness for securing your baby.
The rigid and durable structure of this high chair feature HDPE plastic that is extremely easy to clean.
- You have three unique functions in one design
- The back reclines for relaxing and eating
- The tray table is moulded with food slots for added convenience
- Has a strong five-point harness for keeping your child safe
- The entire unit is easy to keep clean
- Does not have an anti-slip column for added security
- The harness could be more comfortable with shoulder pads
5. Maxi-Cosi Minla Baby Highchair
The only chair your baby needs, starting from birth to about six years of age.
We truly appreciate the adjustability of this model, considering how easy it is to adjust it into six unique sitting positions to suit your child’s needs. You can use the seat reducer to customise the chair for your newly born baby.
With a super soft and supportive inlay, your baby will experience a hugging feel while she gets maximum support and comfort. It comes with a water repellent fabric that is extremely easy to clean by either machine-washing or just wiping off the mess.
The stand has a pyramid structure for added stability and the front legs have wheels for easy movement. There is a footrest for keeping your baby’s feet comfortable and an anti-slip column for preventing your kid from sliding.
- Supportive, comfortable, and secure five-point harness
- You can adjust it to six different positions to suit your child’s height
- The inlay is exceptionally soft and supportive
- The water repellent fabric is easy to keep clean
- Front legs feature wheels for better maneuverability
- Could be much easier to move if the rear legs had wheels as well
- The footrest is not adjustable
6. Kinderkraft Yummy Highchair
Make mealtimes more enjoyable for your baby with this incredible highchair from Kinderkraft.
The Yummy is a multifunctional chair, a fantastic feeding spot, and a play table for your baby. It is a perfect kit for mothers who know how long it takes to feed a baby.
You can move the food tray aside in order to fit your baby easily into the seat. The tray is three-way adjustable, allowing you to set the optimal seating position for your child.
The food tray is large enough to invite a favourite friend for a meal. When some food particles fall off the plate, it is easy to clean by removing the top table.
An adjustable footbed is essential for a snug seating position as their little legs get tired quickly.
With the reclining backrest, your baby can sit as well as lie when feeding or relaxing. The seat is spacy enough for your baby to roll back and forth.
The cover of the seat is soft and pleasant to the touch because it is made of high-quality material. Moreover, it is easy to clean.
The chair has seven height options. Therefore, you can adjust it to any table in your house.
- The multifunctional design is highly adjustable
- Easy to achieve an optimal seating position with the adjustable tray
- It is height adjustable to fit any table in the house
- Reclining backrest makes feeding and relaxing enjoyable
- Provides a great play area for your kid
- Could be much easier to maneuver with wheels on the front legs as well
- Most of the parts are made of plastic
7. Chicco Polly 2 Start Highchair
This is a highchair that accommodates new-borns, infants, and babies who cannot sit upright unassisted.
The chair has four reclining positions, eight height adjustments, and folds away when not needed. For newly born children, this model has a reclining backseat with a padded seat cushion to keep your baby snug.
The folding away armrests help your babysit at the dining table when he or she gets older. The tray snaps on smoothly, which you are able to remove with one hand. The tray liner is machine-washable. You can wipe clean the seat and tray for a quick sprucing.
The rear locking wheels keep this highchair stable while the swiveling front wheels allow easy maneuverability on flat floors.
It has a good quality five-point harness with adjustable straps and buckles closure for maximum security. There is an anti-slip column just beneath the tray that helps prevent your baby from sliding.
- Highly adjustable to grow with your child
- Reclining backrest provides comfortable feeding positions
- Multiple height adjustments to fit any dining table
- The five-point harness comfortable and versatile
- Fixed rear wheels provide stability while swivel front wheels allow for easy movement
- Could be more comfortable if the harness had shoulder pads
- Not a great choice for older babies
8. Hauck Beta plus Wooden Highchair
Thanks to its various adjustable options and its high-class materials, the Hauck Beta is the ideal highchair for your baby.
The multiple adjustable foot and seat boards adapt to any growth stage of your child. The crotch strap offers a high level of safety for an active child. The side frame consists of European beechwood that is sturdy and durable.
There are many ways you can adjust the foot and seat boards, allowing you to find the right position for your child at any stage of growth. Your child can dine with you at the table to help nurture his or her table manners.
Integrated plastic sliders at the bottom of the legs help prevent the chair from toppling over when your child tries to move the chair.
- A classic wooden design that is a good addition to the house
- The strong crotch strap improves safety
- Foot and seat boards can be raised or lowered easily
- European beechwood is sturdy, sustainable, and durable
- Has plastic sliders prevent the chair from sliding or toppling over
- The manual could be a little bit though out
- The design is fundamental
9. Ingenuity Trio 3-In-1 Smart Clean Highchair
Are you looking for a highchair that does it all? The Trio Smart Clean from Ingenuity might be the only baby highchair you will ever need.
Why Trio Smart Clean? Because it is three seats in one. Two babies can even use it at the same time. Everything about this seat is easy to clean, no matter how big the mess. You can wipe and rinse the foam and tray inserts.
The tray has four locking positions that secure it to the chair. The top plate features innovative food and drinks slots. The backrest reclines into three different positions for bottle-feeding.
It comes with a heavy-duty stand that has swiveling rear wheels for superior maneuverability. There is also an adjustable footrest for older babies.
- You can use it as a high chair, toddler chair, or booster seat
- The seat detaches easily from the stand
- Five-point harness keeps your secure on the chair
- The seat pad is easy to clean
- Reclining backrest makes bottle-feeding easier
- No shoulder padding on the harness
- Could be comfier with additional padding
10. Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair
If you are looking for a classic wooden highchair for your baby, look no further than the Timba from Safety 1st. It converts easily into a junior dining chair.
It is a 3-in-1 design that is fully adjustable. It features a three-point harness for keeping your baby secured in the chair. It is equipped with a removable bumper for older children, usually three to ten years.
The tray is removable with one hand when you want to wipe it clean. It has four seat height positions that allow the chair to grow with your child. The footrest is also adjustable for superior support.
This highchair; however, is recommended for children from who are six months to ten years old. It has a maximum weight capacity of thirty kilograms.
- Converts easily into a junior dining chair during dinner
- Its height is adjustable into four different positions
- The wooden frame is strong and durable
- Plastic sliders keep the chair from falling over
- Three-point harness keeps your baby secured
- It is a fundamental design
- Quality control may differ from one model to another
How Do I Feed Two Babies at the Same Time?
Having 2 mouths to feed instead of 1 can seem a little daunting however, it isn’t a difficult as it may seem. Keeping it simple for both you and your little ones is the easiest way to manage.
Here are a few tips to help you;
- Define and keep to a feeding schedule. Ensure that feeding time is the same time every day.
- Keeping to the schedule each day will help your babies establish a great table manner and sit nicely through meal times.
- Your strict time management and schedule times will help ensure meal times run smoothly as they grow
- Don’t be too concerned about mess – babies make a mess, that’s natural. Being patient throughout the whole meal process will help them learn in future not to make a mess
- Twin babies have a very close connection with each other and tend to mirror each other. Be mindful that sometimes one twin may just refuse to eat and the other might be patiently waiting to eat. This is natural.
Things to Look for When Buying High Chairs for Twins
Having a high chair that will help your baby stay in an upright position during feeding, contain the mess, and wipes clean easily is what every mum wants in the UK.
Here are a few considerations that can help you find such a model.
The simpler the highchair is the more practical it becomes in your home.
When you are looking for the best highchair for twins then you have to remember you need twice the effort.
Putting in and taking your babies out should be quick and easy. Test the chair first to see how simple the chair really is.
Detachable food trays are the best feature of any highchair.
Once the tray is fixed to the highchair, it needs to be completely secure which will also provide a solid structure and frame.
Keeping a highchair clean is extremely difficult. The best highchairs should be very easy to wipe clean and keep clear of germs and bacteria.
Also clearing any left-over food in those hard to reach places.
Adaptable and Versatile
Looking for a highchair that can convert into a kiddie chair or even a booster seat is always a great way of getting your monies worth out of your purchase.
Being able to adjust the height of the chair will help babies feel they are part of the lunch time routine, especially if they sit with you.
Wide legs or base might take up much more space in your dining area however they become much more difficult to topple over.
Some babies like to move around and shake highchairs.
Padded seats and back rests are a great feature of the best highchairs as they provide that extra comfort during meal times.
The last thing you need is an uncomfortable hungry baby. This will make lunch time much more distressing for everyone.
A baby who can sit in a high chair is usually active. Therefore, he or she are always ready to jump, bounce, and even fall down.
To make sure that does not happen, you must choose a model with a high-quality safety harness. The five-point harness is usually the safest because it secures your baby’s crotch area as well as the shoulders.
The winner of this roundup is Sweety Fox Adjustable Folding High Chair. What makes this model stand out for twins is the space-saving design.
You can place two of them beside each other without taking too much floor space. In addition, the high chair is available in six different colours, which means you could freely opt for different colors for your twins.
The five-point harness on this model offers maximum security during and after feeding.
Nowadays, protecting your six-month-old baby from his game jumping out of chair is a piece of
It also has many functionalities, including a removable tray and plate, adjustable height
settings, and reclining back seat and footrest.
- The Best High Chairs for Twins UK
- 1. Sweety Fox Adjustable Folding High Chair
- 2. IKEA Antilop Highchair
- 3. KK Kinderkraft Wooden Highchair
- 4. HOMCOM 3-In-1 Convertible Baby Highchair
- 5. Maxi-Cosi Minla Baby Highchair
- 6. Kinderkraft Yummy Highchair
- 7. Chicco Polly 2 Start Highchair
- 8. Hauck Beta plus Wooden Highchair
- 9. Ingenuity Trio 3-In-1 Smart Clean Highchair
- 10. Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair
- How Do I Feed Two Babies at the Same Time?
- Things to Look for When Buying High Chairs for Twins
- Final Thoughts